16.6.11

Simulacra + Vera Icon-Wellington, New Zealand

Wellington Waterfront Mt.Victoria View from Mt. Victoria Wellington Waterfront

Environmentally speaking, Wellington was the most ideal place for me with its waterfront downtown surrounded by numerous hills. The downtown waterfront was the most beautiful free wifi spot ever! Despite its (relatively) small size, it has a burgeoning art scene, replete with various exhibitions and gigs all over the city. I spent the first week basically moping around all over downtown but by the time I booked my return ticket to Tokyo, I was really enjoying the beautiful city and a bit sad to leave so soon. It's too bad I had to leave under these circumstances but because I left it on good terms, I'm really looking forward to going back there in near future, hopefully when the weather is better. I really can't get use to living in the Southern Hemisphere though. 

This is one of the latest sets of photos sitting on my hard drive-I have pictures from my extensive traveling from last September and on, so hopefully I'll get around posting them in near future. As I've mentioned, I'm now in Tokyo until...god knows when, so if you have an interesting assignment, send them my way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis